Administration of Shares
Notes for Shareholders
- 【Fiscal Year】
- From April 1 to March 31 in the following calendar year
- 【Record Date for Year-End Dividends】
- March 31
- 【Record Date for Interim Dividends】
- September 30
- 【Annual General Meeting of Shareholders】
- June each year
- 【Shareholder Registry Administrator/Special Account Manager】
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
- Stock Transfer Agency Department, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation 1-1 Nikko-cho. Huchu-shi. Tokyo 183-0044 Japan Phone 0120-232-711 (toll free from within Japan)
- 【Method of Public Notice:】
- Electronic public notices * On our Japanese language website only http://www.nichigas.co.jp/ir/stock/notice/
- In principle, the account management institution (securities company etc.) where you (shareholder) opened your account will handle address changes, purchase requests, and other procedures. Please direct inquiries to the securities company with which you hold an account. Please note these procedures cannot be handled by the administrator of the shareholders' register (Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation).
- Please contact the institution (Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation) managing the special account for procedures concerning shares recorded in the account. Note that Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation is able to be contacted at all branches nationwide.
- Any pending dividends will be paid at the head office and branches of Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.